I think we all have a certain song, or group that we listen to when responding to a fire (yes I know the FD pagers/radios are in the background) whats your personal favorite song to get you pumped?

Views: 480

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AC/DC hells bells
Johnny Cash-Ring of Fire
Dropkick Murphys -down to boston..Thats the song in the departed
You forgot something mate, you know whats your favorite song. Geesh mate you got tunnel vision
Carnival song(no words) "Carousel" but for ambulance rides during a Code has to be none other than...

QUEEN - "ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST"

I actually had that on the radio during a Code, no living family members were riding along an the ambulance of course.
the only truck in house that has a radio in it is or brush truck and the chief only lets us use it on the way home from fires or at parades we even use it to play christmas music when we take santa around or coverage area.
While responding? I assume this is for personal vehicle response only? We do not have radios except for in our tankers and they are never turned on. Radio communication is much more important for updates on the way.
Yeah sorry was meant for POV's, should have specified.
Either Static X "Destroyer" or Rage Against the Machine "Killing in the Name of"...although Ozzy's "Crazy Train" is quickly becoming a favorite!
what kind of song we like?
Yes if your going to a working fire whats your favorite song to listen to to get more pumped.
I dont listen to the radio on the way, i do however sing while im inside fighting the fire, helps me conserve air better and helps me keep a cool head. A few ones I like to sing are "We didnt start the fire" lol "The Fireman" and "Cheeseburger in Paradise"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service