My son and I were talking about all the great ideas that happen while on the pot. I have my own business and it seems I always come up with a new marketing idea or solve some type of issue I'm having.
One thing I noticed overall is that mans greatest ideas and advancments have come after the invention of the flushing toilet.
What great ideas have you had while on the pot?

Views: 219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When I was younger growing up in Memphis, my family's 'rest' room had 2 doors and a window. Below the window outside, the plumbing pipes go down the wall. After my family would go to sleep, I would go in and lock both doors, turn light on, radio on low, and climb out the window. I would cut thru the neighbors' back yards, go thru Robillio's Liquor Store parking lot and cross over to The Bitter Lemon to hear folk singers like Joan Baez and Janis Joplin and Edgar Winter sing.
..I suppose I should have called ours "My Escape Route"!
..SusanDianeMurphree..LivingInMarianna,ARfor22Years
My father always called it his "Office" and not to disturb im while he's "doing business".
..SusanDianeMurphree...LivingInMarianna,ARfor22yrs.
Thoughts while in the bathroom? This is simple. How fast can I get out of here to prevent my 3 children from making my house look like it was hit by the M.O.A.B. (for you non military folks thats one of the worlds largest bombs called "Mother Of All Bombs."
Have you ever seen the Series of "This Old House". One of the episodes has the character, Tim Murray, displaying his masterpiece-a reclining toilet with surround sound, built in ice chest, magazine rack, tv etc.!
..I have a few neighbors who are using old toilets to plant their flowers in. Prince Mongo, in Memphis, TN, had one in his front yard with a mannekin upside down in it as an art statement! (He got fined)
..I know a roofer who invested in porta-potties as it was costing him a lot whenever he had to rent them for his crew. Made more money at it than roofing!
..Heard of an excentric, wealthy woman who is having a spaceage toilet and shower installed in her 'rocket capsule' she is building in her attic. The capsule is to be her 'saferoom' when attackers strike, a place to weather the storm, a vehicle to take off in when the earthquake hits, and to be used as a casket upon her death! For now it is her 'home away from home' to escape from her family or to rest. (My sister is handling the toilet problem, haven't heard yet what the design will be.)
SusanDianeMurphree..Marianna, AR
Also, forgot to mention that the most famous Elvis Presley had heart failure and died on his toilet! I was working at Baptist Hospital/s Business Office in Memphis when they brought him in.
..SusanDianeMurphree..Marianna, AR Nov.3,2008

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service