I've seen lots of Companies, Squads, and such that have sayings on their apparatus. Like FDNY has "Midtown Madness" for Ladder Co. 24/Engine Co. 1, or "Never Missed A Performance" on Engine 54 and "Pride of Midtown" on Ladder 4. What is your company/squad motto or what do you have written on your apparatus?

Views: 20321

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's not on ours but on a tiller truck on Hilton Head Island it says on the front: " Cancel The Engine". On our rescue squad we have a picture of Tazmanian Devil. The truck is nick-named TAZ. Here is a pic .
Attachments:
Just to give the Hilton Head Island engines equal time - Engine 5 (a quint) has a front logo that says "Cancel the truck, Engine 5 has arrived".
The station I work out of is in the west end theatre district so our shirts say "For Showtimes dial 911".
Our department just recently got approval from our admin to design station specific shirts so ours are a work in progress as we are growing and adding more stations and apparatus.
I like that one!
I run out of station one. Our motto, much to the chagrin of everyone else is "Number One For A Reason."
Well...dare I say it???

Better than being known as "number 2"!

...I couldn't help myself!

Sorry...that was pretty sh!tty!

I'll stop now...

...where's my coffee???
Phoenix Fire Department

"Our Family helping your family" is on every truck

Eagle Fire Department Rescue 471
Second to None
I am from Topeka, ks and have lots of mottos that I should not mintion but here are some. Station one near the Kansas River is known as the "River Rats", station 11 that has the Tech Rescue is know as the "Knot Heads". There are many more but they escape me. I am on ariel 5 and we have been called 5 house and the ariel has been called the midtown express but those are just names that have been thrown around.
The department i might be going to soon has the name Animal House From FDNY because they took the old truck from them and had it remanufactured for thier needs the fire dept is Bowie Fire dept in Bowie MD
How bout "The Fighting Mushrooms...Kept in the dark and fed horse sh*t!"
Love it.. NICE!
We dont have any Printed Mottos on our trucks or tee shirts but we do have a poster in our Bay Building that clearly states:
"Our Time, Our Gas, And Yes We Going To Save Your Ass"
Below the words a Pic of Tazmaininen Devil in Turnout gear

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service