Ok I thought fire trucks were red! I knew some were yellow/green but, now I've seen a blue one. Are there any other colors out there that I still don't know about? The pictures that I've gotten so far are amazing and there is alot of arguements going on about which color is better. Any one want to figure out which one is more popular? LOL

Views: 921

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.firefighter-emt.com/archives/who-said-fire-trucks-had-to...

these are different colored engines throught the country,,,I hope This Helps... Stay Safe!
I have seen on the web a black truck with a gold or yellow stripe, it was really sharp. Also have seen many other colors, dark green,burnt orange color, brown, and the purple trucks are from the Grapeville Vol Fire Department.
Ours are white over red. I really dig the black over red like Chicago. They look mean.
I have been on depts. with white with blue stripes, black over red ( Chicago style!!) red with gold stripes, and our newest engine is white over red with a white stripe.
We have red trucks with white reflective stripes down the sides.
A 1986 Century 1250 gpm/1000 gal. pumper....Our LAST LaFrance :(
SWEET BLUE TRUCKS WOW also visit www.nevfc.org
there are white and orange ones to
red with a white Z stripe on each side with gold leaf lettering
Attachments:
haha actaully we have a white engine up here ! we have blue andn green and the rest are red !
our trucks are Maroon with gold stripng and a nieghboring county has to pay an ugly tax on their canary yellow trucks!LOL
I don't remember the name of the department, but there is a station in FL that lost a firefighter to breast cancer. They took the tower from that station and painted it light pink with a dark pink ribbon on both sides.

To me it dose not matter what color the Trk/Eng is. Just know that the people in side are going to work.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service