All Discussions Tagged 'calls' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Good Fire Stories!

Hello everyone: This is Jonathan, I’m a Firefighter Medic in Southern California, and like all of you, love being a Firefighter, serving ot…

Started by Jonathan Hearn

0 Oct 27, 2012

Call Volume?

Curious to know what everyones call volumes are yearly. My station runs about 1500.

Started by Matt Tolson

62 Jan 29, 2012

Volunteer Budgets

Following on from the discussion about run rates, if it doesn't breach any privacy or other issues, what is the budget for your Volunteer F…

Started by lutan1

9 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Paulie

Juniors Being Pulled From School to Go on Calls

Hey, well i have to write a an editorial on an important topic. SInce i am a member of the Bagdad fire protection district junior program i…

Started by Jessica Travis

198 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by WestPhilly

Are You Afraid Of The Dark?

We're all scared of something. Myself? Like Indian Jones, I'm petrified of snakes! I had one start chewing on my arm when I was about 13 an…

Started by Brad MacMillan

129 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Foley&son

CFA time wasted by hoax callers

THE Country Fire Authority is frustrated at hoax calls in the Bendigo region, which are costing the organisation and the community time…

Started by lutan1

7 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Tony P

Bad Radio Transmission, Missing Tones and Missing Calls because of it?!?!? Please help.!

Hi My Name is Ryan. I carry a Motorola Radius GP300 2-Way Radio that has 16 channels on VHF. I Live Right under a big hill and that blocks…

Started by Ryan Rex

17 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Daniel H Skelton

JUNIOR/EXPLORER PROGRAM IN SOUTHERN NEW HAMPSHIRE

Does anyone here know of a junior/explorer program in southern New Hampshire. I am looking for the program to be In a city from peterboroug…

Started by Ryan Rex

0 Jul 5, 2009

calls u run!

For all of us that get to ride with the fire department on actual emergency calls put up the good calls ,description, trucks that responded…

Started by luis campos

35 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Shane Palmer

types of calls

I was just wondering what types of calls you can respond to and how you are allowed to assist In my station, juniors can only respond to st…

Started by Jessica Travis

21 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Kayla Bartlett

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service