All Discussions Tagged 'call' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Pagers

Hi, I've a question about pagers system, to call firefighters. I'm French, living now in Brasil and working for an organisation which goal…

Started by Pierre-Louis Lamballais

3 Dec 25, 2015
Reply by Pierre-Louis Lamballais

Good Fire Stories!

Hello everyone: This is Jonathan, I’m a Firefighter Medic in Southern California, and like all of you, love being a Firefighter, serving ot…

Started by Jonathan Hearn

0 Oct 27, 2012

How Does Your Dispatch System Work?

Just curious to know how the different agencies from around the world are despatched.   For us, we have alphanumeric pagers-       With th…

Started by lutan1

24 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Sandro Kwestro

Become Chicago Suburbs Firefighter?

Become Chicago Suburbs Firefighter? I am going to be graduating from college with a 4 year business degree in about a year and I will be…

Started by John Brown

0 Jun 29, 2009

Gamewell Call Boxes

Hello all, I am searching for a Gamewell call box, but the ones on Ebay are not the greatest. Does anybody know a good place, or will I ju…

Started by Teddy

4 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by Chief 29

Victoria (Australia) LODD Statistics

Thought this link might be of interest to some http://www.cfa.vic.gov.au/about/history/honor_roll.htm It is a new part of the CFA's websit…

Started by lutan1

12 Jan 14, 2009

how long to thay call for help

this was down the street time of call to onsien was 2.00 min i bont think that it wold look like that if we got the call at the timeit star…

Started by TOM KLEIST JR

15 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by TOM KLEIST JR

Tough call

I just worked a 18 wheeler vs car driver died 3 critical kids.At th hospital I realized they wer friends I go t church with.The mother and…

Started by Budd

17 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by T.J.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service