All Discussions Tagged 'fire' (226)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Fire Police in the Fire Department

Why is it that it seems like the fire depts. that have fire police treat fire police like there not part of the team? Has anyone thanked th…

Started by Joe

9 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by anne potter

Fire II challenge?

Hey everyone. I go for my Michigan Fire II challenge in a couple days and was wondering if anyone knew the specific topics I will be teste…

Started by Michael

6 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by mike wright

Fire Training Money Runs Out

Training volunteer fire recruits in Monroe County is on hold for now, because the state money the county gets to pay for the training has r…

Started by Robert Emerson

4 Aug 31, 2008
Reply by T.J.

DSE Seasonal Project Firefighters- NOW HIRING

The Department of Sustainability and Environment employs over 500 Project Firefighters (PFFs) for several months full-time every fire seaso…

Started by lutan1

0 Aug 29, 2008

Are Environmental Concerns As a Result of Fire, Our Problem?

In a discussion I started recently about fires in tunnels ( http://www.firefighternation.com/forum/topic/show?id=889755%3ATopic%3A1146595&a

Started by lutan1

12 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Tony P

Fatality MVA's Involving Your Fire Engine, Are you prepared for this with the media?

One of the biggest nightmares for fire departments is when a responding piece of apparatus collides with another vehicle. This is a media f…

Started by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

2 Aug 23, 2008
Reply by Oldman

Tunnel Crashes and Fires- What's Your Tactics?

Below are 3 videos of a major tunnel crash that resulted in a large scale fire and fatalities in Melbourne, Australia. CityLink Collision…

Started by lutan1

10 Aug 21, 2008
Reply by lutan1

Controversy After Fire Destroys Fulton Residence

There's a hot debate and a potential PR nightmare for the Fulton FD after fire destroyed a residence recently. The property oweners were t…

Started by lutan1

51 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by lutan1

NFPA 704 Hazard Placards... Can you see them?

I suppose the best way to start this off would be to ask all of you a simple question, do you require residential or business addresses to…

Started by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

10 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

career vs. volly

in my county there is about 50 volly firehouses compared to 3 career houses. There is a CONSTANT bashing a vollys from the career firefight…

Started by Kyle Pomeroy

57 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Firefighter Nation WebChief

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service