mike james seaborn's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Now that is what this whole question answer article is about trying to get the prope…"

mike james seaborn replied May 7, 2008 to What can you as a Firefighter do to help me as a Disabled person escape from a fire!

12 May 7, 2008
Reply by mike james seaborn

"thank you todd you have been amzing with the help you just gave me."

mike james seaborn replied May 7, 2008 to What can you as a Firefighter do to help me as a Disabled person escape from a fire!

12 May 7, 2008

"Thanks again then it will be up to the home owners to take care of the decals. Have…"

12 May 7, 2008

"Thank you Joe, I hear and know what you say is true but you can have all the alarm i…"

12 May 7, 2008

"Not bad but I hope it is not the same as the window decals, I'll do more research. T…"

12 May 7, 2008

"Thank you J Mac, know this kind of thing is what I'm looking for!"

12 May 7, 2008

"Thank you I know of the decals, it used to be for toddlers so firefighters knew wher…"

12 May 7, 2008

"Thank you Paul, Firefighting Canada is having me write an article on safe ways to he…"

mike james seaborn replied May 6, 2008 to What can you as a Firefighter do to help me as a Disabled person escape from a fire!

12 May 7, 2008

"One thing I can say is I made a DVD of my presentation and it went as far as New Zea…"

mike james seaborn replied Apr 22, 2008 to Fire Safety For Disabled

4 Apr 22, 2008

"Mike James Seaborn. Moarmora & lAKE Fire Dept. On. Can."

mike james seaborn replied Mar 4, 2008 to FireFighter Pledge. Take a stand and sign!

1150 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Kaleigh Estabrooks

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service