Lawrence W's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Unfortunately, some of the changes that have come about in the last 10 years have we…"

Lawrence W replied May 25, 2008 to Know-it-all Rookies, What's up with that?

35 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by T.J.

"Coat: Multi tool, Right Angle Flashlight, (2) Carabiners Pants: Spare Structural Gog…"

Lawrence W replied Apr 3, 2008 to

just now

"I don't know if this matters or not, but I have never been asked if I had two kidney…"

Lawrence W replied Jan 16, 2008 to Can i work with one kidney?

4 Jan 16, 2008
Reply by Joe Stoltz

"In my area, our personnel are trained for auto extrication as part of their firefigh…"

Lawrence W replied Jan 9, 2008 to Should volunteer fire departments do rescue?

27 Jan 9, 2008
Reply by Dwayne Womble

"Forcible Entry. I have seen too many folks with the idea just to break things on the…"

Lawrence W replied Jan 6, 2008 to Ideas for Short Clips for Fire-Rescue Training

17 Jan 20, 2008
Reply by Fire Training Resources

"I too have had to respond to my own home. For me, it was a grease fire in the kitche…"

Lawrence W replied Jan 6, 2008 to It finally happened to me ( The Worst day of my life and the Best night of My life)

4 Jan 7, 2008
Reply by david

"Just as we look to the exterior of the structure and attempt to protect a supply tan…"

Lawrence W replied Dec 18, 2007 to High Priority Alert !!

3 Dec 18, 2007
Reply by Lawrence W

"I agree with you in many respects, but as you said above, we all need to see the who…"

Lawrence W replied Dec 15, 2007 to What Is Wrong With People

8 Dec 15, 2007
Reply by FF Schoen

"I agree with you, for the most part... There should be a fine line not to be crosse…"

Lawrence W replied Dec 14, 2007 to Firefighters as Unarmed Agents of Law Enforcement

36 May 3, 2009
Reply by Mick Shelley

"The most important thing for your right now is to watch, listen and learn. Keep your…"

Lawrence W replied Dec 8, 2007 to What to expect?

11 Dec 19, 2007
Reply by Ray Smith

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service