Dolph Holmes's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"now you sound like the normal probie jitters! Don't fret yourself to death! How did…"

Dolph Holmes replied Mar 6, 2011 to Did Anyone Else Have This Problem?

28 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by ryanhubble

"Jesse, after the deep breath you need to focus. You will be assigned a specific job…"

Dolph Holmes replied Mar 6, 2011 to Did Anyone Else Have This Problem?

28 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by ryanhubble

"Most all of the responses have addressed the legality and I am mixed on that. Age do…"

Dolph Holmes replied Mar 6, 2011 to Your view on young EMTs

79 May 15, 2011
Reply by Bradley Hough

"I have to agree with you! As hospitals have gone more high tech and it has moved out…"

Dolph Holmes replied Feb 25, 2011 to Is there too much technology?

7 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by AJ Zuccarelli

"Our engine that operates extrication equipment has an AED, Jump kit with advanced eq…"

Dolph Holmes replied Feb 16, 2011 to Does your fire engine carry an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)? If you don't, why not?

11 Feb 17, 2011

"Trust me...you don't want to find him!"

Dolph Holmes replied Jan 17, 2011 to Caption This!!!

41 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Patti Walz

"TOO &X?! CLOSE!!"

Dolph Holmes replied Nov 11, 2010 to You call yourself prepared? I don't think so... DOT ERG Engine Company Hazmat WMD Evacuation Map Template

13 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

"Nice Mike, thanks! One thing to mention for new folks is the plume is your immediate…"

Dolph Holmes replied Nov 9, 2010 to You call yourself prepared? I don't think so... DOT ERG Engine Company Hazmat WMD Evacuation Map Template

13 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

"Thanks for the update. So sad that so many of us go out doing what we love. Again co…"

Dolph Holmes replied Oct 24, 2010 to New York Firefighter Killed In Response Crash

8 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Matthew H. Meyer

"Hope we don't find out he had a heart attack on the way. Remember leaves and water m…"

Dolph Holmes replied Oct 20, 2010 to New York Firefighter Killed In Response Crash

8 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Matthew H. Meyer

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service