JorDona Laiacona's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Master stream."

JorDona Laiacona replied Mar 6, 2011 to drop a word, add a word-- rescue style!

3647 Jul 25, 2014

"I agree I could have posted this very heated question in a different forum, but ther…"

JorDona Laiacona replied Mar 6, 2011 to marriage and flirting when do you draw the line?

31 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by RON aka "LUCKY"

"Dry hydrant"

JorDona Laiacona replied Mar 6, 2011 to Firefighter Word Game lets see how far we can get!!!!

63 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Ernie Scheinert

"Getting started at an early age will help you really know if in fact this is somethi…"

JorDona Laiacona replied Mar 6, 2011 to Your view on young EMTs

79 May 15, 2011
Reply by Bradley Hough

"You are absolutely correct and I also have a problem with this type of personnel, it…"

JorDona Laiacona replied Mar 6, 2011 to marriage and flirting when do you draw the line?

31 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by RON aka "LUCKY"

"Very true Chris, I'm sure many of us have witnessed something of this nature. THX fo…"

31 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by RON aka "LUCKY"

"You are entitled to your opinion WestPhilly, as I am too. I sense a bit of animosity…"

31 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by RON aka "LUCKY"

"Not saying that's what I'm doing, I see and hear it often usually the other party in…"

31 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by RON aka "LUCKY"

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service