Shannon Pieper, FireRescue Magazine's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Mike, I hear a lot of people say that when the budget axe comes down, the police eit…"

Shannon Pieper, FireRescue Magazine replied Apr 30, 2010 to Is the Fire Service Experiencing a “Perfect Storm”?

8 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by FETC

"Rick, I definitely agree that media jump on "bad" firefighter behavior or calls gone…"

Shannon Pieper, FireRescue Magazine replied Apr 30, 2010 to Is the Fire Service Experiencing a “Perfect Storm”?

8 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by FETC

"John, You make a good point that those in the fire service are probably much more co…"

8 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by FETC

"Reg, Wanted to share some info from Globe re: the leather vs. rubber boots issue. I…"

Shannon Pieper, FireRescue Magazine replied Jun 29, 2009 to What Are Your Burning Issues?

29 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Charles Snow

"You think I'm younger than I am, or else you're just flattering me!"

Shannon Pieper, FireRescue Magazine replied Jun 29, 2009 to What Are Your Burning Issues?

29 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Charles Snow

"Just read (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/10/world/asia/10australia.html?hp) that th…"

Shannon Pieper, FireRescue Magazine replied Feb 9, 2009 to IAFF president slams Calif. 'stay-and-defend' plan

85 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Tony P

"I'll admit it sounds scary at first, but as a San Diego resident, I'm open to new id…"

Shannon Pieper, FireRescue Magazine replied Jan 14, 2009 to New wildland strategy?

14 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Tony P

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service