David Earl Gregory's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Well.........since the question was posed ON a firefighting/rescue forum, one could…"

David Earl Gregory replied Mar 6, 2011 to marriage and flirting when do you draw the line?

31 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by RON aka "LUCKY"

"Oh but I beg to differ. It most certainly DOES pertain to firefighting/rescue when y…"

David Earl Gregory replied Mar 6, 2011 to marriage and flirting when do you draw the line?

31 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by RON aka "LUCKY"

"As others have said, if you have to ask that question of yourself, then best advice…"

31 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by RON aka "LUCKY"

"Here we go with "the book" again. You know, "the book" states that according to the…"

David Earl Gregory replied Mar 1, 2011 to Small Attack Lines for High-Rise Fires

44 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Jeff Cole

"There ya go SAFE Firefighter. Well said here as well as in your other comments. I've…"

David Earl Gregory replied Feb 26, 2011 to Small Attack Lines for High-Rise Fires

44 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Jeff Cole

"Report From Engine Company 82 by Dennis Smith. Very old book but very good reading i…"

David Earl Gregory replied Feb 5, 2011 to Favorite/ Good Books?

40 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Rachel

"Derek, I think what you and many others are trying to say here, (myself included), i…"

David Earl Gregory replied Jan 26, 2011 to Grammar and spelling

54 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Yarborough

"Vic, you're a piece of work for sure. You cite Wikipedia as though it's some sort of…"

David Earl Gregory replied Jan 25, 2011 to Offensive Emblems On Equipment

92 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Patti Walz

"Vic your master's in biology has exactly what reference to the discussion at hand? F…"

92 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Patti Walz

"You have valid points Craig and I can respect that. By the same token, hundreds of t…"

92 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Patti Walz

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service