Kirk D. Baughman's Discussions (166)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"officers should know how to do everything. i work my way up to an officer. from fire…"

Kirk D. Baughman replied Apr 18, 2009 to Should Officers know how to run the pump?

96 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Johnathan S. Hardin

"my prayers goes out to the love ones and their familys."

Kirk D. Baughman replied Mar 24, 2009 to Oklahoma Fire Chief Killed in Grain Elevator Blaze, Five Firefighters Injured

39 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Jen

"prayers go out to the familys of those brave police officers. prayers go out for the…"

Kirk D. Baughman replied Mar 22, 2009 to Gunman Kills Three Oakland, Calif. Officers, Wounds Fourth

39 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by John Rulli Jr.

"the lord was watching over the firefighters. this could have been worse. you have to…"

Kirk D. Baughman replied Mar 20, 2009 to Philadelphia Firefighters Hurt with Engine, Ladder Truck Collide

46 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Padre Pete

"man sure glad on one got hurt. this is the reason why we train to handle this kind o…"

Kirk D. Baughman replied Mar 12, 2009 to Blaze Rages at Indianapolis Apartment Complex Construction Site

11 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Bobby lingard

"this shows that we listening to our music and i-pod to loud. i know if the phone rin…"

Kirk D. Baughman replied Mar 7, 2009 to Alarm Company: Um, Sir? Your House is on Fire

23 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Kirk D. Baughman

"this is poor for the cops to dress like firefighters. now people are really going to…"

Kirk D. Baughman replied Mar 6, 2009 to New Hampshire Cops Dress as Firefighters to Make Arrest

152 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Deanna

"we really don't have issues with cell phones. when we have work to be done we get th…"

Kirk D. Baughman replied Mar 3, 2009 to cell phones at your department..

75 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Kimberly A Bownas

"this is sad news to hear. i will keep everyone in my prays."

Kirk D. Baughman replied Feb 24, 2009 to FDNY Battles Deadly Chinatown Apartment Fire, Eight Firefighters Suffer Minor Injuries (w/Video)

12 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Josh Sullivan

"At the station were i'm at we try to drink water and power-ad drinks. yes we do drin…"

Kirk D. Baughman replied Feb 23, 2009 to mountain dew?

67 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Bryan Harless

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service