John R. Eeten, Jr.'s Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Ain'T Occupational Suicide Great??? Pensions gone, Never to work as a Firefighter ag…"

John R. Eeten, Jr. replied Sep 20, 2011 to Georgia Firehouse Prank - A little over the top?

42 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Ben Waller

"The second part of the title should read, " lopwest of low", not "A little over the…"

John R. Eeten, Jr. replied Sep 20, 2011 to Georgia Firehouse Prank - A little over the top?

42 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Ben Waller

"Sorry, there is nothing "Private" about this video. With workplace and school violen…"

42 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Ben Waller

"I started in the Fire Service in 1979, became a Firefighter / Paramedic in 1982. I h…"

John R. Eeten, Jr. replied Jan 14, 2011 to NEW CPR GUIDLINES. HANDS ONLY CPR

33 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by John Crabbe

"We, as the Leaders of our respective departments, must lead! Our personnel need to b…"

John R. Eeten, Jr. replied Aug 3, 2010 to Seat Belts? When are we going to stop the deaths?

46 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Fabulous Heather Days of Summer

"As I stated earlier. I came from the Opticom / Tomar region of Illinois. They worked…"

John R. Eeten, Jr. replied Jul 30, 2010 to Pre-Emptive Devices at Intersections. Will That Solve The Problem of Speeding Fire Apparatus?

29 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by John R. Eeten, Jr.

"That would be if they got off of their cell phones, or stop texting, or whatever it…"

John R. Eeten, Jr. replied Jul 30, 2010 to Pre-Emptive Devices at Intersections. Will That Solve The Problem of Speeding Fire Apparatus?

29 Jul 30, 2010

"I see Fire Separations, not the best, but there does appear to be some type of separ…"

John R. Eeten, Jr. replied Jul 29, 2010 to What Do You See?

24 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Foley&son

"The only thing resolving the issues of Vehicles being in a wreck or a near miss is o…"

John R. Eeten, Jr. replied Jul 29, 2010 to Pre-Emptive Devices at Intersections. Will That Solve The Problem of Speeding Fire Apparatus?

29 Jul 30, 2010

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service