Tassilo D.'s Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"I did it by my own ;)without any Company,but it might help :)"

Tassilo D. replied Sep 4, 2010 to European and US Firefighting. Will It Bring Us Forward?

23 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Rossi Paloma

"Our Department,and all Other stations in our City do None Ems Even no First responde…"

Tassilo D. replied Sep 1, 2010 to Your Opinion: Do you like combined Fire/EMS departments or strictly fire and strictly EMS?

18 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Brian Dumser

"In the First Place we all do the Same Thats correct!but evreybody does it different…"

Tassilo D. replied Sep 1, 2010 to European and US Firefighting. Will It Bring Us Forward?

23 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Rossi Paloma

"What i also found out,we carry way more equipment on our engines,than you do,but you…"

Tassilo D. replied Aug 31, 2010 to European and US Firefighting. Will It Bring Us Forward?

23 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Rossi Paloma

"What do you Call in just!? At a automatic Alarm and at a reported Fire!?we have 3 Ho…"

Tassilo D. replied Aug 31, 2010 to TV show had hosp evac..very badly handled

5 Aug 31, 2010

"Back at the Heavy rescue Squad we got called in for a Building colapse with smoke sh…"

Tassilo D. replied Aug 31, 2010 to Weirdest Thing Found At A Fire

199 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Fabulous Heather Days of Summer

"Good Point about the Helmet ;) The F1,is more of a try,to get a new helmet to Europe…"

Tassilo D. replied Aug 31, 2010 to European and US Firefighting. Will It Bring Us Forward?

23 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Rossi Paloma

"I know,what you´r saying,we got the same folks over here(mostly the older Guys,above…"

Tassilo D. replied Aug 30, 2010 to European and US Firefighting. Will It Bring Us Forward?

23 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Rossi Paloma

"I am sry i mixed up my english a littel Bit (damn German Auto correct!)"

Tassilo D. replied Aug 30, 2010 to European and US Firefighting. Will It Bring Us Forward?

23 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Rossi Paloma

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service