Mike Smith's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"So true Norm. We are asking for everyone else to yield to yield to us. Stop at red l…"

Mike Smith replied Feb 9, 2011 to Michigan Fire Engine Overturns After Colliding With Tractor-Trailer

10 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Charles Ray Knuckles

"My department purchased two new apparatus over the last few years and the Chief purc…"

Mike Smith replied Sep 3, 2009 to Tactical Renaissance

12 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Jeff Cole

"I completely agree with you Mike. Working with PD and developing a good long-term re…"

Mike Smith replied Sep 1, 2009 to Police rushing into the fire...glory hounds, ultimate freelancers, or what?

102 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Jay Nicholson

"My department has taken a similar stance on responding when PD trys to cancel us. Ev…"

Mike Smith replied Sep 1, 2009 to Police rushing into the fire...glory hounds, ultimate freelancers, or what?

102 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Jay Nicholson

"Some cops do not understand the rule of thumb!"

102 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Jay Nicholson

"In my city there is a new condominium development in the small downtown area. The de…"

Mike Smith replied Sep 1, 2009 to Understanding the New Building-Occupancy Relationships

3 Sep 1, 2009

"State Farm has put together a great website that has a ton of new building construct…"

Mike Smith replied Aug 31, 2009 to Structural Engineered Systems: What do you really know?

7 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Wes

"I got a ok one, Smitty. But we have had some we called "IKE"; I Know Everything!"

Mike Smith replied Aug 31, 2009 to Your department nickname????

22 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Cassie

"Like Bob said, State Farm's site is pretty good. It also has a ton of building const…"

Mike Smith replied Aug 28, 2009 to I Need Good Books, Websites, or Any Thing Pertaining to Vehicle Extraction...ASAP!

3 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Tim Arndt

"My department had an officer who was also a diesel mechanic. He did maintenance and…"

Mike Smith replied Aug 28, 2009 to For Volunteers, Do your engineers work on the apparatus?

65 Apr 4, 2020
Reply by Bud

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service