Leonard (Rusty) Endicott's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"If we have no responce from the crew after normal evac is sounded then the RIT team…"

Leonard (Rusty) Endicott replied Aug 14, 2009 to What would you do?

46 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Shareef Abdu Nur

"It is with deep sadness that I read of this lose on such a Holy day as Easter. I kno…"

Leonard (Rusty) Endicott replied Apr 12, 2009 to Two Houston Bravest Lost Battling Easter Morning House Fire

158 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by FirmanMike2677

"Leonard (Rusty) Endicott Saline Valley Fire Protection District Fenton MO"

Leonard (Rusty) Endicott replied Jan 6, 2009 to FireFighter Pledge. Take a stand and sign!

1150 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Kaleigh Estabrooks

"Click Here to get more at CommentYou.com src="http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p3…"

Leonard (Rusty) Endicott replied Nov 9, 2008 to Firefighter Nation Members Mourn Virginia Line of Duty Death

69 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Dennis

"You got it right. It is best to do from the heart and not for the pocket. My EMT ##…"

Leonard (Rusty) Endicott replied Sep 3, 2008 to Would You Do It Over Again

82 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Pararescue

"Ya I think I would of still joined. I may of went down a differant path and got my M…"

Leonard (Rusty) Endicott replied Sep 3, 2008 to Would You Do It Over Again

82 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Pararescue

"No Brian you are not the only one who has. Thank you for your support for Cindy and…"

Leonard (Rusty) Endicott replied Aug 29, 2008 to North County firefighter who suffered severe burns trying to save someone's life, only to get fired from the department.

8 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by anne potter

"As I watched the Fox news, and as the events unfolded, a chill ran trough my heart.…"

Leonard (Rusty) Endicott replied Jul 22, 2008 to One of my coworkers said it best!

4 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Brian Dumser

"Thanks for the info brother stay safe out there"

Leonard (Rusty) Endicott replied Jun 9, 2008 to Firefighters riding bikes

3 Jun 9, 2008
Reply by Leonard (Rusty) Endicott

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by