Laura McGaffey's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Hi Ben, I agree. That's why I don't get uptight when fundamentalists (usually Bapti…"

Laura McGaffey replied Sep 11, 2010 to How many times have you faced certain death only to have God say nope not today?

70 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by John

"Catholics and Protestants have a long history of fighting for their kings under the…"

Laura McGaffey replied Sep 9, 2010 to How many times have you faced certain death only to have God say nope not today?

70 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by John

"Just referring to the fact that in America there is no state religion and we can cho…"

Laura McGaffey replied Sep 9, 2010 to How many times have you faced certain death only to have God say nope not today?

70 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by John

"I'll take being bludgeoned once a year by the appearance of a beautiful creche in my…"

70 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by John

"Once I was standing around watching our firefighters burning some buildings as a tra…"

Laura McGaffey replied Sep 8, 2010 to How many times have you faced certain death only to have God say nope not today?

70 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by John

"Tony P, You dropped in on this discussion of your own free will. If you don't want…"

Laura McGaffey replied Sep 8, 2010 to How many times have you faced certain death only to have God say nope not today?

70 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by John

"Twice. The first time was while driving home late one night from EMT class. It gets…"

70 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by John

"WOW !!"

70 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by John

"Hi Chief! Would you be interested in moving southward to our sandlot in the high de…"

Laura McGaffey replied Sep 8, 2010 to Declaring Death

70 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Paul Montpetit

"owed"

Laura McGaffey replied Sep 6, 2010 to Word Association Game

26198 May 4, 2018
Reply by Fireyladd - Chief Sharp

RSS

FireRescue Magazine

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends