Don H Whitman's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"It’s all good, we work in a field with so many inherent dangers, and we deal with de…"

Don H Whitman replied Jul 28, 2012 to Fire Fighter Down Jonathan Blunk , Firefighter/EMT Killed in the Colorado theater shooting.

19 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Moose

"Ok everybody stop fighting or we are not stopping for ice cream on the way home.. F…"

Don H Whitman replied Jul 27, 2012 to Fire Fighter Down Jonathan Blunk , Firefighter/EMT Killed in the Colorado theater shooting.

19 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Moose

"I am sure that in reality that this does not fall under the heading of LODD. Ithink…"

Don H Whitman replied Jul 25, 2012 to Fire Fighter Down Jonathan Blunk , Firefighter/EMT Killed in the Colorado theater shooting.

19 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Moose

"Yes 27/7 LODD  "

Don H Whitman replied Jul 25, 2012 to Fire Fighter Down Jonathan Blunk , Firefighter/EMT Killed in the Colorado theater shooting.

19 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Moose

"It looks like he was a volunteer FF/EMT who was between departmants due to a move."

19 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Moose

"You all heard about the guy that died in the shooting Friday after throwing himself…"

Don H Whitman replied Jul 23, 2012 to Fire Fighter Down Jonathan Blunk , Firefighter/EMT Killed in the Colorado theater shooting.

19 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Moose

"White helmets cause Brain Damage"

Don H Whitman replied Jul 23, 2012 to what do different colors of Fire helmets in your fire dept mean

42 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Wilson Smith

"That is Great I love it ,, Thanks man I needed and good laugh  "

Don H Whitman replied Jul 23, 2012 to what do different colors of Fire helmets in your fire dept mean

42 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Wilson Smith

"At our Dept. it is White = Chiefs, Ass't Chief,,, Black = Officers,,, Blue = Firefig…"

42 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Wilson Smith

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service