Marty D. Ross's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"That is a very hard thing to hear . So very sorry for your lose you will be in our p…"

Marty D. Ross replied Sep 9, 2011 to Angelina River Firefighter killed while on major fire in Jasper TX

7 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Marty D. Ross

"I am not sure what other departments do we use tags. Each person has two tags issued…"

Marty D. Ross replied Jul 2, 2011 to Keeping Track of Firefighters at a Scene

21 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Marty D. Ross

"Ya know this is the kind of stuff that makes people distrust all fire fighters carri…"

Marty D. Ross replied Mar 11, 2011 to Virginia Firefighter Arrested For Drunken Fire Engine Joyride; Drunk Passengers Turned Over To Supervisor

29 Mar 12, 2011

"I don't see a problem with female fire fighters they work just as hard as the men do…"

Marty D. Ross replied Mar 11, 2011 to What Are Your Views On Women Firefighters?

257 Apr 27, 2018
Reply by Ted Mead

"Now that is just wrong They need to pull their heads out and think this will cost mu…"

Marty D. Ross replied Feb 23, 2011 to Michigan City Council Votes To Layoff Entire Fire Department

25 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Nyssa Aker

"It is a wonderful tool until you have to pick it up...We use it as often as possible…"

Marty D. Ross replied Jan 16, 2011 to L.D.H. "Love It, or Hate It"

170 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Nathan Henderson

"Yes it is an honor to do so . We are proud of our flag...."

Marty D. Ross replied Dec 31, 2010 to Do you display your countries flag on your fire apparatus or uniforms?

70 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Foley&son

"I have been in this for thirty years and really couldn't tell you anything on burn o…"

Marty D. Ross replied May 8, 2010 to Is It Burn Out? Is It Frustation? Is It Unrealistic Expectations?

35 May 8, 2010
Reply by Jack/dt

"Firefighter Hicks; There are a lot of people who think that being a fire fighter mak…"

Marty D. Ross replied May 4, 2010 to What Firefighting means to you.

55 May 4, 2010
Reply by timothy urdiales

"I just turned 50 and have been with the volunteer fire service for 30 years. I have…"

Marty D. Ross replied Apr 27, 2010 to How Old is Too Old to Become a Firefighter?

93 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Daniel O Houghton

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service