Roger Neal's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Hey"Joe", you are right on. People in the fire services want to be viewed by the pub…"

Roger Neal replied Jan 26, 2011 to Grammar and spelling

54 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Yarborough

"Royce, From a Risk Management perspective, a major insurance carrier of fire departm…"

Roger Neal replied Jan 3, 2011 to Recording The Response. Good or Bad?

23 Jan 10, 2011

"Scouting does not prohibit Explorers from taking pictures, so technically it is OK.…"

Roger Neal replied Dec 13, 2010 to Videos and Pictures and Junior Firefighters/Cadets/Explorers

8 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Ron Briggs

"The fire Services are not about bragging. An old Captain of mine would say, Don't be…"

Roger Neal replied Dec 8, 2010 to Does It Have To be Custom?

43 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by David Earl Gregory

"There are a number of reasons, first starting with appartus committees who think the…"

Roger Neal replied Dec 8, 2010 to Does It Have To be Custom?

43 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by David Earl Gregory

"New company officer: 1. Rememeber that the fire station is not a place for "this Bud…"

Roger Neal replied Nov 29, 2010 to Advice for New Line Officers, and Experienced Officers

35 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Jay Barnes

"Chief, Great questions. Ethics can't be turned on and off. Directly to your question…"

Roger Neal replied Nov 5, 2010 to Understood Code of Ethics

33 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by David Francis

"Brian, It depends on what was the objective. If testing communications and the abili…"

Roger Neal replied Nov 3, 2010 to How come it took 9 years to have a truly large scale drill?

12 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Roger Neal

"I believe the "drill" you are referring to, was a demonstration coordinated by MABAS…"

Roger Neal replied Nov 2, 2010 to How come it took 9 years to have a truly large scale drill?

12 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Roger Neal

"Lots of interesting comments, but tread carefully. You and the Fire Department could…"

Roger Neal replied Nov 2, 2010 to My town needs help.

21 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Brian Dumser

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service