Al (olddogg) Westbrook's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Kent ,  It was wise on one hand Not to speak your mind . However, you missed a good…"

Al (olddogg) Westbrook replied Nov 11, 2011 to Volunteer firefighter are not real???!

155 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Norm Tindell

"My department has been looking into placing video/audio devices that will record a f…"

Al (olddogg) Westbrook replied Jan 3, 2011 to Recording The Response. Good or Bad?

23 Jan 10, 2011

" I may actualy barf this makes me so sick- the very Idea that a fire service just st…"

Al (olddogg) Westbrook replied Oct 6, 2010 to IAFF Condemns Tennessee House Fire Policy

256 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Ben Waller

"Awsome design Dude ! I was Glad to vote , and I will vote for it every day ."

Al (olddogg) Westbrook replied Mar 1, 2010 to I Need Everyone's Help!

35 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Norm Tindell

"Batman ! Way to go Chief ! When I first read about this ,all I could say was WTH?! T…"

Al (olddogg) Westbrook replied Feb 23, 2010 to Police Cuff California Firefighter For Not Moving Engine

26 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

"All I can say is that groups like this FFRF will always make me want to Barf ! The v…"

Al (olddogg) Westbrook replied Dec 23, 2009 to Nativity Allowed at Charleston Firehouse

75 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Ben Waller

"Hey ,I like the tool Oldman has shown , I just don't have one . The OLDDOGG that I a…"

Al (olddogg) Westbrook replied Nov 18, 2009 to New Department Policy

64 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Fireyladd - Retired Chief Sharp

"Shaun , I am too Damn old to really give a fart what anybody else thinks of my helme…"

Al (olddogg) Westbrook replied Nov 10, 2009 to Nicknames on helmets..

61 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Paul

"I saw an article in Firehouse magazine a few years ago about a women's prison in Geo…"

Al (olddogg) Westbrook replied Nov 10, 2009 to Should Felons be allowed to be Firefighters?

280 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Firefighter Nation WebChief

"Cody , Hey Little brother ,I'd be glad to send you a T-shirt . I'm afraid It'll be a…"

Al (olddogg) Westbrook replied Oct 27, 2009 to trying to collect t shirts and patches

3 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by cody lewis

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service