Felicia A Cranford's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Tim, Hi my name is Felicia and I use to be a fitness trainer until I started trainin…"

Felicia A Cranford replied Jul 10, 2010 to Working Out!

8 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Reg Mathis

"If you really want my real anwser to that question... It's none of your business rea…"

Felicia A Cranford replied Jul 2, 2010 to Need Ideas when it comes to taking Vol depts and staffing them for day shifts

16 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by rfd2us

"That has nothing to do with me. The chief asked everyone to give ideas. Sorry you ha…"

Felicia A Cranford replied Jul 2, 2010 to Need Ideas when it comes to taking Vol depts and staffing them for day shifts

16 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by rfd2us

"Ok guys thanks for the comments however I am tired of typing the same thing over and…"

Felicia A Cranford replied Jun 28, 2010 to Wondering if anyone knows places to take firefighter 1 & 2 online

21 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Felicia A Cranford

"Found a place but he would have to go for 2 weeks when he got back to finish..... so…"

Felicia A Cranford replied Jun 28, 2010 to Wondering if anyone knows places to take firefighter 1 & 2 online

21 Jun 28, 2010

"And the thing is I feel the same way I hate that my fire tech degree is all online b…"

21 Jun 28, 2010

"I actully found a place that offers it but I decided to not have him do it anyhow it…"

21 Jun 28, 2010

"Thank you so much! I am not sure if they will let him do it like this b/c he can't g…"

21 Jun 28, 2010

"Holly cow! really did no one read the end of my question the boy is going to Afghani…"

21 Jun 28, 2010

"I agree, I went to the academy for mine however he is deploying and wants something…"

Felicia A Cranford replied Jun 27, 2010 to Wondering if anyone knows places to take firefighter 1 & 2 online

21 Jun 28, 2010

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service