Wolfy Lang's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"North Carolina law states that we have the right of way with lights and siren, but s…"

Wolfy Lang replied Feb 8, 2011 to Michigan Fire Engine Overturns After Colliding With Tractor-Trailer

10 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Charles Ray Knuckles

"If the other driver is found to have been over the limit, I hope he's charged with S…"

Wolfy Lang replied Sep 13, 2010 to Utah Firefighter Killed In Auto Crash

1 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Wolfy Lang

"Within the last year my Asst. Chief/Training Officer/Midsize City Quint Captain has…"

Wolfy Lang replied Jul 11, 2010 to Footing The Ladder, Right Way Or Wrong Way?

85 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Tony P

"1) First thought is if you can be a Mayor of a Capitol city or a Sports Icon, Why No…"

Wolfy Lang replied Aug 3, 2009 to Should Felons be allowed to be Firefighters?

280 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Firefighter Nation WebChief

"Smokes.... Pager.... Turn off my truck... turn off my lights... :) One night manage…"

Wolfy Lang replied May 10, 2009 to What have you forgotten going to a fire alarm

10 May 11, 2009
Reply by FF Nick

"Bad thing... never heard of it... Good thing... see above... Will have to search it…"

Wolfy Lang replied May 10, 2009 to RIT or On Deck

48 May 20, 2009
Reply by Bull

"If you read the OTHER stories, a COP went to the door the day before, the guy opened…"

Wolfy Lang replied Mar 6, 2009 to New Hampshire Cops Dress as Firefighters to Make Arrest

152 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Deanna

"From the Cow Hampster Revised Statutes Annotated http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa…"

Wolfy Lang replied Mar 6, 2009 to New Hampshire Cops Dress as Firefighters to Make Arrest

152 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Deanna

"I want to know WHO authorized this fiasco and WHEN their boss is going to FIRE them.…"

152 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Deanna

"I just wanna know... did they save the TV and the couches???? hehehe On a serious n…"

Wolfy Lang replied Mar 3, 2009 to Fire Destroys Detroit Firehouse While Crew on Run, Blamed on Bible Reader

5 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by MRagone

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service