Kimberly A Bownas's Discussions (382)

Discussions Replied To (349) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Lauren, Keep that going and you'll see the that it will help you with the senior me…"

Kimberly A Bownas replied Mar 26, 2009 to sense of entilement

30 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Jason Koontz

"There are very few tee-shirts that I have bought that I like and the most recent one…"

Kimberly A Bownas replied Mar 23, 2009 to MOST OBJECTIONABLE T-SHIRT

30 May 6, 2009
Reply by John

"Art you are so right, I didn't join to be a hero, I joined to help others and that i…"

Kimberly A Bownas replied Mar 22, 2009 to We Need to Stop The "Hero" Crap.

263 May 8, 2009
Reply by Tony P

"John I agree. I say I love you to my family every time I leave for work or am runnin…"

Kimberly A Bownas replied Mar 22, 2009 to What's the Last Thing You Say.......

44 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Jason McDonald

"Cody, not trying to start a fight or an argument here but, if you are not an EMT how…"

Kimberly A Bownas replied Mar 19, 2009 to Hey Guys I am looking for an EMS Badge... Can You Help ME???

9 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Brandon

"My thoughts and prayers go out to Mr. Wise and the rest of his family and the commun…"

Kimberly A Bownas replied Mar 14, 2009 to Shooting Spree Leaves Alabama Firefighter/EMT Without Wife, Son and Two Family Members

49 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Fire Chick

"We have enough problems with the public thinking that all we do is sit in the fireho…"

Kimberly A Bownas replied Mar 14, 2009 to Risque Party Videos Getting Cincinnati Bravest in Hot Water

9 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Dennis Brown

"In my department a Newbie must take a scene support class till they can get into a F…"

Kimberly A Bownas replied Mar 14, 2009 to Teaching the New FireFighter....

12 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Cody W. Nelson

"Brad, I have brand new gear as well and I am glad that I got it. It has been a long…"

Kimberly A Bownas replied Mar 14, 2009 to got new gear , how to make it look old

6 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Firefighter Nation WebChief

"I send my congrats to the teens that did what was needed to save that mother and her…"

Kimberly A Bownas replied Mar 13, 2009 to California Teens Rescue Mom, Toddler from House Fire

4 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Dennis Brown

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service