tom's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"LOL...well I have no clue why that said that. I just private messaged someone from t…"

tom replied Dec 27, 2014 to Merry Christmas Brothers and Sisters. Question for you all

4 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by tom

"When I goggled firefighter forum I came up with these 2. I said on the bottom of the…"

tom replied Dec 27, 2014 to Merry Christmas Brothers and Sisters. Question for you all

4 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by tom

"Thanks Norm, It has other applications too. I put it on my moms phone. She's alone.…"

tom replied Feb 8, 2013 to Firefighter Accountability app

4 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by tom

"Yes. I have my phone in a otter case and have had no problems but it is definitely s…"

tom replied Feb 8, 2013 to Firefighter Accountability app

4 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by tom

"Hi Norm, We actually sat around the kitchen table after a job and talked about this…"

tom replied Feb 5, 2013 to Firefighter accountability app

3 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Norm Tindell

"FDNY uses the Electronic Fireground Accountabity system (EFAS). Created by the membe…"

tom replied Jan 27, 2012 to Accountability

12 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Dustin Ross Hopper

"Thanks for the kind words. Danny's dad just sent me more photos that I'm adding this…"

tom replied Nov 12, 2007 to FDNY hello and memorial site to brother who died LOD

6 Nov 12, 2007
Reply by tom

"Thanks Terry. I have 20 plus years on. My brother in law is boss in Danny's company.…"

tom replied Nov 11, 2007 to FDNY hello and memorial site to brother who died LOD

6 Nov 12, 2007
Reply by tom

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service