Walter Karl Powitzky, Jr.'s Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Jerry, The thing that my Emergency Service District setup this year after the our co…"

Walter Karl Powitzky, Jr. replied Dec 25, 2011 to Recruitment and retention of volunteer firefighters

23 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Charles Walker

"That not uncommon in very rural areas where no paid personnel .I am in such an area…"

Walter Karl Powitzky, Jr. replied Jun 15, 2011 to Driver-Only at Kentucky House Fire. How Would Your Department Handle It?

34 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by jitter man

"Like Brain I too face the same situtation with my rural departments with little mone…"

Walter Karl Powitzky, Jr. replied Jun 15, 2011 to Driver-Only at Kentucky House Fire. How Would Your Department Handle It?

34 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by jitter man

"It is very hard to sit here and critical of the actions of those who arrive on scene…"

Walter Karl Powitzky, Jr. replied Jun 13, 2011 to Driver-Only at Kentucky House Fire. How Would Your Department Handle It?

34 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by jitter man

"Sometimes you can draft using boosters/brush trucks depending on how they are set up."

Walter Karl Powitzky, Jr. replied May 29, 2011 to Bad day on the engine - food for thought (and a chance to chime in...)

12 May 31, 2011
Reply by Paul Spencer

"This just my opinion on those two types of pump panels as in my larger department we…"

Walter Karl Powitzky, Jr. replied May 29, 2011 to Pump Panels Side Mount Vs Top Mount

32 May 29, 2011
Reply by Walter Karl Powitzky, Jr.

"I personal have the modern style bullard and do not like them."

Walter Karl Powitzky, Jr. replied May 22, 2011 to Helmets

47 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Andy Turnham

"There are many ways to do accountabiltiy as already mention there is the tags with a…"

Walter Karl Powitzky, Jr. replied May 14, 2011 to Keeping Track of Firefighters at a Scene

21 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Marty D. Ross

"I have an answer for you on that. You ask why we have Jr. Firefighters is they are t…"

Walter Karl Powitzky, Jr. replied May 13, 2011 to The good and bad about having Junior members

26 May 16, 2012
Reply by Kody Brodwater

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service