Richard Armstrong's Discussions (308)

Discussions Replied To (283) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Now that I have read it's a good tip because I thought it was designed to have a foo…"

Richard Armstrong replied Mar 4, 2011 to Power Saw Tips: What's Wrong In This Picture?

5 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by john a munch

"Why would he want to reachacross to the other side of the saw to pull the cord?"

Richard Armstrong replied Mar 4, 2011 to Power Saw Tips: What's Wrong In This Picture?

5 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by john a munch

"That could be a cause for sure.if that isn't what caused it then once the seal burns…"

Richard Armstrong replied Mar 3, 2011 to Semi Truck Wheel Fires

29 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Tyler Lyons

"Ralph auto cast is a very strong metal and does not explode like regular cast.There…"

29 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Tyler Lyons

"Your right Ralph.They usually catch fire cause a brake has seized up and craetes so…"

29 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Tyler Lyons

"This is a message that I wish all kids, teens and adults alike would listen to.It's…"

Richard Armstrong replied Feb 22, 2011 to Because who else teaches 60 million kids a week to "get out, stay out, dontcha go back in !?"

1 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Richard Armstrong

"Have to see how this one plays out.Not sure if the minute made a difference or not w…"

Richard Armstrong replied Feb 22, 2011 to FDNY Investigates Dispatching Error In Fatal Brooklyn Apartment Fire

4 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Charles T Brady

"Thankyou's are not expected ever but like everyone else it's nice when they do come…"

Richard Armstrong replied Feb 19, 2011 to Thank You Notes?

8 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Richard Armstrong

"Ryan the Guru in here on that would be FETC.message him if he doesn't pop in here to…"

Richard Armstrong replied Feb 19, 2011 to ARFF schools?

8 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Paul Montpetit

"Maybe he was just a sucker for a man in uniform and couldn't control himself I belie…"

Richard Armstrong replied Feb 19, 2011 to No PPE at Car Fire???

20 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Bill Anderson

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service