Cimmaron D Perkins's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"To answer your question, yes you can. However what Eric Gregory stated is true. I go…"

Cimmaron D Perkins replied May 11, 2011 to Paid Fire Company

10 May 14, 2011
Reply by George Parker

"chiefs rig is command 300 and we go up from there, he is 301 the officers are up to…"

Cimmaron D Perkins replied Dec 19, 2010 to fire number

50 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Ben Waller

"i think this becomes a leadership issue. If you have great leadership, they will fol…"

Cimmaron D Perkins replied Dec 19, 2010 to How far and how much can you get out of a volunteer?

66 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Patti Walz

"we have BVFF Board of Volunteer FireFighters, and from what i understand is it cover…"

Cimmaron D Perkins replied Nov 13, 2010 to Volunteer Service: Does your volunteer fire department supplement you ?

17 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Alan McGuigan

"Notto bring this from the dead but, driver training is the key here for safty. We ha…"

Cimmaron D Perkins replied Oct 15, 2010 to Firefighters Riding on the back of brush trucks.

34 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Derek R.

"what i have found is if you are allowed to ride in the back of a brush/grass rig kin…"

Cimmaron D Perkins replied Oct 10, 2010 to Firefighters Riding on the back of brush trucks.

34 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Derek R.

"I guess ill add a little more. I/we cover the day time shift more for medical calls,…"

Cimmaron D Perkins replied Jul 1, 2010 to Need Ideas when it comes to taking Vol depts and staffing them for day shifts

16 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by rfd2us

"I am the paid firefighter during the day for this small county. They just brought me…"

Cimmaron D Perkins replied Jun 30, 2010 to Need Ideas when it comes to taking Vol depts and staffing them for day shifts

16 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by rfd2us

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service