Forum Discussions (14,676)

Featured Discussions

Anyone Have a Good Chicken Recipe?

I'm looking for some good firehouse chicken recipes.  Anyone have one they would like to share?

Started by Matt Jackson in Firefighter Nation Kitchen - Meet and GreetLatest Reply

New from TN

Hi everyone. I am Michael and I just started as a volunteer for Nolensville, TN. I hope to learn a lot while I am here!

Started by michael nacarato in Firefighter Nation Kitchen - Meet and GreetLatest Reply

Chief, Would You Allow This?

Video highlights the ignorance of SCBA and carcinogens Video below is described as a vehicle fire where a fire chief is instructing a yo…

Started by FFN WebTeam in Fireground Tactics & Firefighter SafetyLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Keep Apparatus from Freezing Up?

We are a rural volunteer department, with 24 members. While shuttling water to the scene, the valves and dumps often freeze up during harsh…

Started by Carl Charles in Apparatus & Vehicle Discussions

60 on Tuesday
Reply by Ted Mead

Another Unusual Question. What Do The More Rural Firefighters Use For Trucks To Carry Gear To The Scene?

Ok, you inner-city firefighters just overlook this thread because I know you all put gear on before you leave the station. But for those of…

Started by Brent Lytle in Apparatus & Vehicle Discussions

14 Jul 12
Reply by Bud

Whats your preference on Pump Panel location?

We have 2 side mounts and 1 top mount. I've loved the top mount from the start. It gives you a clear 180 degree view from side to side, as…

Started by FF Nick in Apparatus & Vehicle Discussions

84 Jul 12
Reply by Bud

Firearms in the Firehouse

Junior Firefighter Fatally Shot Inside Pennsylvania Firehouse Attorney: Shooting of Jr. Firefighter a “Terrible Accident” Does your depar…

Started by FFN WebTeam in The Fire's Out - Non Duty Forums

3 Jul 10
Reply by Joel Jones

restoring old lightbars

as an electrician and member of the fire department I often come across old light bars and have taken an interest in restoring them. many i…

Started by Ted Mead in General Firefighting & Rescue Discussion

0 Jul 3

New from TN

Hi everyone. I am Michael and I just started as a volunteer for Nolensville, TN. I hope to learn a lot while I am here!

Started by michael nacarato in Firefighter Nation Kitchen - Meet and Greet

4 Jun 30
Reply by Ted Mead

Anyone Have a Good Chicken Recipe?

I'm looking for some good firehouse chicken recipes.  Anyone have one they would like to share?

Started by Matt Jackson in Firefighter Nation Kitchen - Meet and Greet

24 Jun 25
Reply by Jan Fuchs

What Are Your Hobbies?

it might be opening up a hornets nest but here goes What are your hobbies? mine are fishing, hunting, camping, flying drones, and wood work…

3 Jun 25
Reply by Jan Fuchs

linux, apple, or microsoft

I am a linux user and have been for 15 years, I still repair win-hosed and crapple computers but do my best to steer people away from those…

2 Jun 16
Reply by Ted Mead

Chief, Would You Allow This?

Video highlights the ignorance of SCBA and carcinogens Video below is described as a vehicle fire where a fire chief is instructing a yo…

Started by FFN WebTeam in Fireground Tactics & Firefighter Safety

0 Jun 12

RSS

FireRescue Magazine

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now