The Fire's Out - Non Duty Forums (1,036)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

From Arkansas

This ol redneck from Arkansas goes down to Texas and is sitting in a bar having a beer when he looks up and sees a picture of Bill Clinton…

Started by Arkymedic

2 Sep 23, 2007
Reply by dcltsc2

Worthwhile Charity Cause 9/24/2007

Hey guys, know this is last minute... One of my guys works part-time for Chili's Resturant and told me that on Monday 9/24/2007 Chili's wi…

Started by Heather Langston

0 Sep 23, 2007

Emergency Administration System

I need for some of you to review the idea outline below, and let me know what you think about it, and if you would add or change anything.…

Started by Travis N. Howle

3 Sep 19, 2007
Reply by Tiger Schmittendorf

remembering 9/11

in honor of all of our brothers and sisters who gave there lives that day and all those who died I ask we stop and pray in remeberence and…

Started by turk182

2 Sep 10, 2007
Reply by kerry griffin

MDA boot drives.

Today while traveling in Warwick- Rhode Island, I saw another example of how the fire industry and the firefighters of America are extremel…

Started by Engineco913

1 Sep 5, 2007
Reply by dcltsc2

Giving back to the community!

Every year we have functions for the kids in or coverage area such as for easter we have an easter egg hunt and give treat bags. halloween…

Started by turk182

7 Sep 4, 2007
Reply by firerev

First to 100 Posts

Not that it matters more typing this for my good friend down under. Gotcha mate ;) heres to the next 100!!!

Started by Engineco913

7 Sep 2, 2007

You all are my Brothers and Sisters

To all of you on here I wanted to say sorry if I came off as a jerk. I was not meaning to do that at all, to everyone doing this job I want…

Started by Dan Hoey

10 Sep 1, 2007
Reply by Joe Sheldon

ONE WORD

THANKS You know who you are.

Started by Kevin King

13 Aug 30, 2007

Different arrangement of Amazing Grace

Back in 2004 i was Part of a handbell group from Katonah NY that when to the international hanbell symposium in Toronto Canada... while the…

Started by Bryan Singer

0 Aug 30, 2007

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service