in honor of all of our brothers and sisters who gave there lives that day and all those who died I ask we stop and pray in remeberence and show are troops who have taken the fight to them that we support them and appreciate their sacrafice by joining the movement and displaying our flag at our homes and on our vehicles. Lets show that not only is the brother and sisterhood among firefighters is strong but the brother and sisterhood among americans is strong. please leave a prayer or show of support here and join the movement by raising the flag tomorrow 9/11/07.

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The flag should be displayed all year not just on 9-11. I agree all flags should be flown, but in my eye at half mast on 9-11 to remember the souls of our lost brothers and sisters, and also the tragic crime against humanity that made us lose so many fellow American's. AMERICA WILL NEVER FORGET!!!
I TRULY AREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID. THEY MAKE ME PROUD TO BE A FIREFIGHTER AND A PARAMEDIC NOT JUST ON 9/11 BUT ON A DAILY BASIS. EVERYONE WHO DIED ON 9/11, INCLUDING, ORDINARY CIVILIANS, MADE ME TRULY PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN. GOD BLESS THOSE WHO HAVE DIED, GOD BLESS ALL MY FELLOW BROTHERS AND SISTERS, GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS, AND MOST OF ALL GOD BLESS AMERICA AS A WHOLE!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service