Rescue 360 - Extrication, S&R ... All Rescue (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Snowmobile Rescues

This ones for everyone in the snow belt, especially those who cater to the snowmobiles. How often do you go out to rescue some drunken snow…

Started by Trainer

11 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by T.J.

School Bus

Do u think all busses need seat belts. watch the video and see what you think.

Started by Justin Buck

29 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by Ben Waller

MD Water Main Rscue

This was an international news story that my department was first due to and was our swift-water rescue team. Great job to all. Heres a li…

Started by Teddy

9 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by Teddy

New Confined Space Group

Hi all! I've just started up a confined space entry and rescue group here on FFN. Come and join to discuss tactics, training, equipment…

Started by lutan1

0 Dec 24, 2008

Crane Tip Over Rescue

Today in the Vehicle Extrication Group at http://www.firefighternation.com/group/vehicleextrication , I started a discussion in relation to…

Started by lutan1

0 Nov 9, 2008

Cutting the steering wheel off ????

This is a technique that we do not use, however I have heard that people do it this way. I dont feel there is no need to do this. What are…

Started by Bull

47 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by lutan1

Earthquakes

Last nite there was earthquakes in Texas around Dallas . About the same time there was one 3 miles outside of Rockport Arkansas 2.7 . We kn…

Started by Damon Dyer

5 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by BillySFCVFD

Should There be a Standard for the Placement of Airbag Inflators?

Is it just me, or is it about time for the vehicle manufacturers to develop a standard for the placement of airbags and their stored gas in…

Started by Brian Dumser

18 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Brian Richards

DO you, or dont you.....

During our vehicle extrication classes, we were always told not to move a vehicle. EX: A car runs under a flatbed and is stuck there. 2 pat…

Started by Bull

14 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Engineco913

The Rule of Opposites

I've been very interested in the physics of rescue and extrication for a long time. Early in my career, the tools for rescue were very limi…

Started by Ben Waller

11 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Brian Dumser

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service