All Discussions Tagged 'in' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Advice

Hey everyone! I'm currently a freshman in college studying to get my fire protection degree. Next year I am going to have training at the f…

Started by Trezure Stackhouse

2 Nov 14, 2022
Reply by Chris Hunt

The 19 lost in the Arizona Fire

7-5-13 Hello Friends: My family and friends were grieved to hear the news of the loss of 19 Firefighters in Arizona!  I thought after the…

Started by Karen Lee FitzPatrick

9 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by captnjak

Inflight medical emergencies

I had an incident on one of my flights yesterday that got me to thinking.   Midway on a flight from San Jose to Pheonix I hear the classic…

Started by Wade Seely

7 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Wade Seely

A couple of my photos from recent events. I would appreciate any comments you may have. Thank You

Started by Ron Briggs

14 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Ron Briggs

Is It Really Necessary To Put Golf Balls In Your Bunker Gear? LOL

Well i was at the station today when a new guy who just joined the department came up to me and one of my buddies showing us these golf bal…

Started by Chris Moore

60 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Marvin Hawk

Arkansas Forestry Commission is Mourning the Loss of a firefighter in lafayette County

The Arkansas Forestry Commission is mourning the loss of a firefighter in Lafayette County.Chris Adams, 25, a Ranger I, was killed this mor…

Started by Justin Buck

3 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Justin Buck

Arkansas Volunteer Firefighter Dies in Independence Co

A volunteer firefighter died of a heart attack while responding to a fire Tuesday afternoon in Independence County. According to the Norths…

Started by Justin Buck

4 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Justin Buck

"Self Study" or "In House" Training

Hey everyone, our vol fire dept is trying to get out with old, we dont need to train and get in with the new, training is ok to do...... we…

Started by Matt Gregg

0 Nov 23, 2009

R I P FIREFIGHTER BRAD HOLMES FROM PA

GROVE CITY, Pa. -- After many years as a firefighter, Joseph Holmes thought he had steeled himself for the dangers of his job, until last F…

Started by rescuediver1122

3 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Cody Baker

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service