Forum Discussions (14,566)

Featured Discussions

Unusual Standpipe

"So I was on vacation last week and came across this interesting disguise for a stand pipe at a miniature golf place. What's the most inter…

Started by FFN WebTeam in General Firefighting & Rescue DiscussionLatest Reply

First-Due Chief, Working Fire Scenario

Video and report of occupant possibly inside at this house fire   The video below is from a Newark, Ohio house fire on 28 February at…

Started by FFN WebTeam in Fireground Tactics & Firefighter SafetyLatest Reply

2015 Safety and Health Week - What Are YOU Doing?

The National Volunteer Fire Council (NVFC) and the International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC) have announced the theme for the 2015 I…

Started by FFN WebTeam in General Firefighting & Rescue DiscussionLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

What an unexpected early morning call!!

Well we got called out this morning to a residence that stated smoke was coming through her wall from the neighbors residence next to her.…

Started by T.J. in General Firefighting & Rescue Discussion

23 on Thursday
Reply by Don Catenacci

Unusual Standpipe

"So I was on vacation last week and came across this interesting disguise for a stand pipe at a miniature golf place. What's the most inter…

Started by FFN WebTeam in General Firefighting & Rescue Discussion

1 on Tuesday
Reply by captnjak

mobile air compressior cold weather ops

Has anyone had issues with  mobile  air compressor  operations below freezing we are being told not to use  below 32 degrees  and are there…

Started by mark artmeier in Apparatus & Vehicle Discussions

0 Jun 27

Valencia Bombers (Spain)

Firefighters of Valencia  in a fire in a building next to the Hotel Melia (Congress) Valencia 05/24/2015 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic

Started by J Ruano in General Firefighting & Rescue Discussion

2 Jun 22
Reply by cosams

2015 Safety and Health Week - What Are YOU Doing?

The National Volunteer Fire Council (NVFC) and the International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC) have announced the theme for the 2015 I…

Started by FFN WebTeam in General Firefighting & Rescue Discussion

1 Jun 22
Reply by cosams

LA Firefighter Found Guilty Nearly Beating Woman to Death for Feeding Homeless Cats

An LA Firefighter who beat a little lady - she is a friend of my friends - finally has been found guilty for assault... This little lady ca…

Started by Fabulous Heather Days of Summer in General Firefighting & Rescue Discussion

1 Jun 19
Reply by Fabulous Heather Days of Summer

Tee-Shirts some wear

I'm sure we have seen this shirt being worn by someone. I get a kick out of telling firefighters this shirt is a lie; and it is there job t…

Started by Derek J Sinesi in The Fire's Out - Non Duty Forums

19 Jun 19
Reply by Derek R.

PPE on Vehicle Accidents

I was just wondering what peoples thoughts/department SOG's were on wearing bunker gear, ambulance crew/fire crew, on the scene of vehicle…

Started by Brad Dietlin in Rescue 360 - Extrication, S&R ... All Rescue

224 Jun 17
Reply by Howard Shemel

Nozzle Control

I'm about to graduate the fire 1 pro board program in NJ. I am having some trouble with nozzle control and backing up. Any tips? Glad to fi…

Started by James Treimanis in Fire & Rescue Training

0 Jun 15

Wanting to train more

Hi everyone I am new here.  I was hoping to call on everyone to try to find training ideas.  I am a new FF only been in about a year but am…

Started by Michael Harrington in Fire & Rescue Training

7 Jun 14
Reply by Austin

RSS

FireRescue Magazine

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2015   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service