Forum Discussions (14,602)

Featured Discussions

Who was wrong

I was operator on the 2nd engine into a working house fire. Another engine and ladder (Same station) first arrival with heavy fire showing.…

Started by Just Plain Craig Moyer in General Firefighting & Rescue DiscussionLatest Reply

Where were you?

Sitting here on the cusp of the 15th anniversary of 9/11 I can't help but think about where I was on that day. I was in the 4th grade and m…

Started by Dylan Goldsmith in General Firefighting & Rescue DiscussionLatest Reply

Overhaul, Wildland Firefighting

I'm looking for feedback on the Whiffs respirator.  http://www.xcaper.com/  Intended use for wildland firefighting, structural overhaul wit…

Started by Patrick Miller in General Firefighting & Rescue DiscussionLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Word Association Game

Ok, Here is the Word Association Game again. Someone writes a word and you write the word that comes to mind that you think goes with it or…

Started by Fireyladd - Chief Sharp in The Fire's Out - Non Duty Forums

26196 Sep 17
Reply by Fireyladd - Chief Sharp

Where were you?

Sitting here on the cusp of the 15th anniversary of 9/11 I can't help but think about where I was on that day. I was in the 4th grade and m…

Started by Dylan Goldsmith in General Firefighting & Rescue Discussion

1 Sep 9
Reply by Fireyladd - Chief Sharp

Who was wrong

I was operator on the 2nd engine into a working house fire. Another engine and ladder (Same station) first arrival with heavy fire showing.…

Started by Just Plain Craig Moyer in General Firefighting & Rescue Discussion

2 Sep 8
Reply by Just Plain Craig Moyer

Active Shooter

Did a search and couldn't find anything. Are there departments big or small doing any training for active shooter situations? Do you have a…

Started by George in General Firefighting & Rescue Discussion

9 Sep 7
Reply by Luke LaCroix

Overhaul, Wildland Firefighting

I'm looking for feedback on the Whiffs respirator.  http://www.xcaper.com/  Intended use for wildland firefighting, structural overhaul wit…

Started by Patrick Miller in General Firefighting & Rescue Discussion

0 Sep 6

Fallen Retired Brother

Hello To fellow brothers & sisters of the fire department brother/sisterhood, unsure if the unfortunate news as we have lost a brother…

Started by Charles Tyler Hack in The Fire's Out - Non Duty Forums

0 Sep 6

More than 100 FREE online training classes...Interested?

I have been on a quest to find as many free online training classes I can for over a year. To date, I have taken over 100 online courses an…

Started by Tammy in Fire & Rescue Training

67 Sep 2
Reply by Kevin Jait

cross lay loads

Hey guys I work for a fire district in Arizona and have a question. We have our cross lays in trays that slide into our apparatus and the d…

Started by Filiberto Felix in General Firefighting & Rescue Discussion

0 Aug 31

Indiana POV and lights

I am a volunteer firefighter in Indiana. Therefore allowed to run blue lights on my Personally Owned Vehicle (POV)with the exception of red…

Started by Matthew Collins in General Firefighting & Rescue Discussion

2 Aug 31
Reply by Don McManis

Lorenzo Ladder? Test question need help answering

A Instructor for one of my classes though it be funny to give us a bonus question for our final exam that we can do at home. I thought it w…

Started by Jimmy Wood in General Firefighting & Rescue Discussion

14 Aug 30
Reply by captnjak

RSS

FireRescue Magazine

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2016   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service