Mark Poznanski's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"as in anything from fire...to business....everything should be treated as actual unt…"

Mark Poznanski replied Jul 6, 2013 to It's Just a Dumpster Fire

6 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Judson Vickery

"I agree that as a srevice to the community, wouldn't it make sense that money wise,…"

Mark Poznanski replied Aug 6, 2011 to Heat Stress Prevention: Why not apply this technology to fire helmets?

39 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Mike Schlags (Captain Busy) Retd

"Sorry Moose, no tips...but, best of luck and congrats. If I may say anything...don't…"

Mark Poznanski replied Aug 6, 2011 to Starting FPS School next week for Work, any Advice or Pointers?

8 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Moose

"what I find even worse, put the fire out....and light up and walk around like Billy…"

Mark Poznanski replied Jul 11, 2011 to The fire Scene is not a smoke a thon!

34 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Michael David White

"My friend Randy, you sound so harsh about this subject matter. In the ideal situatio…"

Mark Poznanski replied May 13, 2011 to Effective Communication: 10 Codes/Hands Signals/Radio

28 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by joe lawrence

"NO!!! Alot of the volunteer FF's are in it for the right reason. Wash your hands of…"

Mark Poznanski replied May 12, 2011 to WANTED: Kick-ass Volunteer Fire Company

43 May 15, 2011
Reply by Spartacus

"Andrew you hit it on the head. This is a point scoring chance for our...uhm..uhm..th…"

Mark Poznanski replied May 7, 2011 to Obama Visiting FDNY Station - The Real Reason?

84 May 7, 2011

"Sounds like wildland firefighting? If so the 'supply cache inc.' has lots of gear to…"

Mark Poznanski replied May 7, 2011 to Bushfires-Where do you put all your gear and what do you take?

61 May 7, 2011
Reply by Ben Waller

"I agree william, keep the names and id's of those remotely involved out of the press…"

Mark Poznanski replied May 2, 2011 to osama bin laden dead...expect retalliation?

22 May 2, 2011
Reply by Norm Tindell

"LUNCH is also very good. I like it. We clearly don't want anyone to have a LUNAR LUN…"

Mark Poznanski replied May 1, 2011 to RIT Information

4 May 1, 2011
Reply by FETC

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service