TrainManBrodie - Centralia, Illinois Fire Protection District firefighters responded to a garage fire that had spread to a mobile home at 324 Kroger Street in Wamac, Illinois just before 6:00 p.m. on September 27th, 2020. The garage was fully engulfed in flames when they arrived and had spread to the nearby mobile home which was burning as well. The garage was a total loss and mobile home was heavily damaged, so much so that it too will be declared a total loss as well even though the fire was stopped before it could spread to the entire structure.

Heat from the fire was so hot that a neighbor’s garage siding melted and will have to be replaced. And a nearby full propane tank was saved.

A worker working inside the mobile was able to escape before the fire got to the home.

Views: 228

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of My Firefighter Nation to add comments!

Join My Firefighter Nation

FireRescue Magazine

Find Members Fast


Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2020   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service