the worst chemical fire actually started out as a structure fire at lisbon water department and then 8 of the large compressed clorine gas let loose we all had to drop back and regroup, some of us had to get first aid from and ambulance, get some oxygen. as the night went on you could see all the lights on the fire trucks slowing down. here the gas eat the alternators up and the run the batteries down. and all our clothes were discolored and anything in our pockets it changed the color of all the change in your pockets. that gas just took all the oxygen right out of you, you just could not breathe.