Posted on November 14, 2009 at 5:29am
COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) - Fire gutted a home off Two Notch Road in Columbia before the fire department got the fire under control around 4:00pm Friday.
It happened on Knightbridge Road, according to Columbia fire officials. Firefighters say no one was home when the fire started, but there was a dog in the house.
His little wet nose can breathe fresh air now, but one-year-old Teddy nearly died of smoke inhalation while stuck alone inside the smoke-filled… Continue
Comment Wall (38 comments)
You need to be a member of My Firefighter Nation to add comments!
Join My Firefighter Nation
to be so close but so much older
View All Comments