Capt. Gross's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Ben, I haven't been on in cuople of months. Wished I would have seen this earlier. G…"

Capt. Gross replied Nov 23, 2009 to Cutters, Spreaders and Hydro tools, whats your favorite?

85 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Asst Chief Tim Cook

"FF Jesse Seeler is from my Department, and one of my goto guys in a pinch. He enjoye…"

Capt. Gross replied Mar 26, 2009 to Vehicle Extrication Train the trainer courses

5 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Nando Canez

"There are many of companies that will do train the trainer classes. If the train the…"

Capt. Gross replied Mar 12, 2009 to Vehicle Extrication Train the trainer courses

5 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Nando Canez

"Chief, not being able to complete 360 truck, but appears to be that least it would h…"

Capt. Gross replied Feb 9, 2009 to Car Under Truck- What Would You Do?

42 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Marty D. Ross

"Art here is some vid's I have see if they work. I tried to upload them. If they done…"

Capt. Gross replied Nov 30, 2008 to PowerPoint - Vehicle Extrication & Rescue

14 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by John K. Johnson

"They are large files. It is a complete program of information and mutliple points. T…"

Capt. Gross replied Oct 8, 2008 to PowerPoint - Vehicle Extrication & Rescue

14 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by John K. Johnson

"Art, I have some. But what are really looking for in these power points. Because som…"

Capt. Gross replied Sep 28, 2008 to PowerPoint - Vehicle Extrication & Rescue

14 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by John K. Johnson

"Step chocks and cripping are the best to use in combination with removal of valve st…"

Capt. Gross replied Sep 11, 2008 to stabilization ideas

29 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by vernon burton

"Maybe you could do some fund raising, public relations project, training and help lo…"

Capt. Gross replied Jun 17, 2008 to

just now

"Here are some links that I have found and and use. http://www.gmstc.com/home.asp ht…"

Capt. Gross replied Jun 10, 2008 to

just now

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service