John Dobson's Discussions (362)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Last fall a pickup truck fire. The truck over turned landed on its side. The man dri…"

John Dobson replied Feb 16, 2011 to What is the worst call you have every been on??

12 Jun 22, 2011

"Apples, Those are tomatoes yellow and red. LOL Dad told me of German prisoners they…"

John Dobson replied Dec 4, 2010 to Ok I ask the wife and she just looked at me weird. So I thought I would ask some ems folks.

113 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Fabulous Heather Days of Summer

"My moms Uncle was captured in Germany he died a few years after the war from his tre…"

John Dobson replied Dec 3, 2010 to Ok I ask the wife and she just looked at me weird. So I thought I would ask some ems folks.

113 Dec 17, 2010

"Decker, Indiana not much to tell 3 blocks by 5 blocks. We are 50 miles north of Evan…"

John Dobson replied Dec 3, 2010 to Ok I ask the wife and she just looked at me weird. So I thought I would ask some ems folks.

113 Dec 17, 2010

"Cindy are you plotting on someone??"

113 Dec 17, 2010

"Larry I think you just stole the show. Too funny!!!!!!! and with that now we can rul…"

113 Dec 17, 2010

"All right you two keep it up and none of us will be able to eat anything. We have ju…"

John Dobson replied Dec 2, 2010 to Ok I ask the wife and she just looked at me weird. So I thought I would ask some ems folks.

113 Dec 17, 2010

"Ok another story, My wife used some of that nair crap or something in the shower onc…"

John Dobson replied Dec 2, 2010 to Ok I ask the wife and she just looked at me weird. So I thought I would ask some ems folks.

113 Dec 17, 2010

"Oh now that tops it all!!!! I want a job there!!!!"

113 Dec 17, 2010

""they talk about the normal uses" More than one use??? I thought there was only one…"

113 Dec 17, 2010

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service