hey there yall, (yes moved from Tx lol). Just wanted to say hi and meet some people up this way. I just made the move to get this team with this sponsor going and dont know to many people in Charlotte. We all need new friends. Im glad to be here and wow there are trees. I can breathe better. I dont know any of the places to hang out at so drop me a line. Would love to meet yall and your families. Have a good one.

Views: 52

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to North Carolina. Alot of fine folks here. I live near Wilkesboro speedway. Or shall I say the "old" Wilkesboro speedway. Charlotte is a great town and you should enjoy it. Would like to meet you also, Again, welcome !! And be safe out there!
welcome to nc hope you like it here i would like to meet you to im from jason nc thats greene co.in eastern NC
Hello Melissa,
Welcome to FFN and NC, sounds like Nascar talk to me. There is plenty of stuff and people here waiting to help, just give us a call if you need anything. I live about an hour east of Charlotte, not real familiar with the social scene there but maybe I can pass on some contacts in the area to get you started. Great thing about the area your almost as close to the beach as you are the mountains (about 3-4 hour drive). Welcome again hope the job treats you well.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service