Hi everyone, I am Robert B. Bishop, I live in Icard N.C. I am a full time fire engineer and also a part-time fire engineer! So if anyone else would like to join the group and tell a little about yourself that would be great! I started this group so I could meet other firefighters within this great state that I live in! Take it easy and be safe!

Views: 85

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Im Nick Wright And Im movin to Taylorsville NC from Memphis Tennessee im an EMT-IV and love my work but my goal is a Paramedic/Firefighter for Hickory or Winstom-Salem or some other municipality so any help is welcome
Nate Johnson from Enka-Candler Fire and Rescue. Part-time at Leicester Fire and Rescue.
Hello, Sorry this is so late but My name is Stephen Russell, I'm a FEO/Paramedic for the Parkwood Fire Department in Durham, NC. I've been in the fire service about 14 yrs and in EMS about 8, I have worked part time with Moore Co. EMS for 3 yrs now. If anyone needs any help from the center of the state, don't hesitate to ask. Be Safe and ALWAYS BUCKLE UP!!

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service