Hey my dad Jim Brunelle Sr of the Kingsbury Vol. Hose Co. is approching his 50 years of active fire service. (October 2009). He collects patches. I am working on a gift of patches in the shape of a large number 50. I have patches,hats,shirts,stickers and a few old dept beer glasses(from 1967) to swap please send me a message if you can or want to be invovled in honoring my dad.

Views: 78

Replies to This Discussion

HEY JIM, I HAVE A COUPLE PATECHES FROM THE DEPARTMENTS THAT I WORK AT THAT I CAN SEND YOU IF IT'S NOT TO LATE. JUST SEND ME AN ADDRESS.
Thanks,
Jim Brunelle Jr
8E Deer Run Dr.
Hudson Falls, N.Y. 12839

What would you like in return?
Hey Jim,

You can just send me a patch. I will enclose all of my department patches and also one from the Mississippi State Fire Academy for you. I will ship them out to you this weekend..
Thank you so much, If you give me your address I will get the patch right out to you.
Hey , you are welcome and my address will be enclosed with the patches.

Karl
Jim, have you received the patches that I sent to you? Just checking on it. Hope you have a great day and talk with you soon..
Karl
Yes I have they are awesome, my dad is gonna love them, thanks for your suport. I am gonna send a little something else back. Did you recieve the patch yet?

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service