SMOKEnPipesJim's Discussions (377)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"But lets face it, a working a working Gamewell system isa lot more exciting then say…"

SMOKEnPipesJim replied Jan 22, 2009 to The wikapedia history of Gamewell telegraph alarms

4 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by SMOKEnPipesJim

"some more pics of styles . the aluminum senator a Newer version of your style from…"

SMOKEnPipesJim replied Jan 21, 2009 to Help finding time of use

9 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Louise Thornton

"In fact here are hopefully some adverts from 1949 ( NY'r and warbaby) NY'rs in like…"

9 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Louise Thornton

"well, chief Cairns made several types of helmets (as we know) The "New Yorker" was l…"

9 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Louise Thornton

"wow thats a shame , asst.29 , I would suggest starting with whatever the company mig…"

SMOKEnPipesJim replied Jan 3, 2009 to History How to find it

7 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Louise Thornton

"Onething that "may or may not help" ,is to go to yor library or historical society a…"

SMOKEnPipesJim replied Jan 3, 2009 to What sorts of historical connections does your Department have?

18 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Alan Shaw

"I am sure someone can ID the car in the driveway which at first glance looked tome l…"

SMOKEnPipesJim replied Dec 23, 2008 to 1953

1 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by SMOKEnPipesJim

"I've heard and read that story, IT would be kind of cool to memoriakize that in some…"

SMOKEnPipesJim replied Oct 23, 2008 to What sorts of historical connections does your Department have?

18 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Alan Shaw

"some more cool links .. http://plaws.net/fire/box.html below is a large city type of…"

SMOKEnPipesJim replied Sep 26, 2008 to The wikapedia history of Gamewell telegraph alarms

4 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by SMOKEnPipesJim

"Here's another cool connection/ idea as far as making your contemperary house feel a…"

SMOKEnPipesJim replied Sep 21, 2008 to What sorts of historical connections does your Department have?

18 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Alan Shaw

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service