ok. so here's where everyone can share their tattoo experiences and the meaning behind each tattoo. make sure you say where you got the tattoo and the artist incase someone likes their style. also comment on whether it was a good experience or not and if you'd recommend them.

stay safe out there!

your sister by fire,
CJ

Views: 52

Replies to This Discussion

i got my tat this past march after spending about 8 months thinking bout it. i drew up a pretty rough sketch then handed it over to my friend who created this beautiful piece of art. my tat's of the caduceus and maltese cross with the wings wrapping around the cross. i wanted it too look like the wings were protecting the maltese cross. it's kinda like having an angel watchin my back for me. my tattoo is a couple inches above my waist line on my back so that it's above the "tramp stamp" area. (see i thought pretty hard about this... lol) it's mainly black and white with some red and yellow in the glow coming off the caduceus and lighting up the wings.

i got mine done at cat tattoo in addison by terry. it was a 2 hour sit with no breaks and cost me $265 after tip and everything. guy doesn't have a lot of people skills but he knew what he was talkin about. he only does touch ups if its a mess up on his end. if you dont take care of it he'll charge to fix it. (at least that's what he told me when i asked during our consultation) i think i'd recommend him to others. he let me ask all my questions during the consult and answered them all no matter how dumb, he was straight forward about me having keep it pretty big to get in all the details that i wanted, and he let me put my down payment towards the tattoo when i told him i wasn't gonna have enough money to get it done after all. again, just dont expect to have much of a conversation while he's workin on ya.

i love my tattoo and everything it represents!

stay safe out there!

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service