So just seeing if anyone had any luck lately with bass fishing. I've been out a couple times and have only caught three and that was the first day I went out. I fish on big lake within my township in michigan and was just seeing if anyone else had some luck. Good luck to you all and be safe.

Views: 66

Replies to This Discussion

I went out the other day doing some shoreline fishing before haz mat training. I was using a very small Wild Eye Swim Shad from Storm and had great success. With the wind pushing the bait to the end of the lake and the natural cover provided by lily pads and small tree's the swim shad got some extra depth (with the weight) and the realistic action totalled 8 bass in an hour and a half. Nothing for the record books for sure, but It is fun to catch fish from 1 pound to about 2 pounds.
Had allitle luck down here in oklahoma but not enuff to brag realy hard about.
When does your action generally start heating up?
none had a few hits but thats about it. all I did was drown a few nightcrawers, I Fish on the lake by our house in Southwest Virginia.
I went yesterday and caught 5 that were bout 1-2 lbs a peice.
very nice. Now are you a catch and release or do you fry them up?
spent the day chest high fishing the James River, with no luck. Then went to lake by the house had and caught two Blue Gills and a nice Bass.
I just went out again the other day at a lake by the house with no luck.
Yeah no kiddin, what did we catch last year? at least 25-with most being in the 3-5 lb. range. (I was fishin with Ben)

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service