To all my brothers and sisters in the fire and ems service.

I want o start a virtrual bar here on this site. This is will be a place where we can stop and say howdy and have a few drinks and visit with each other. We gather for sport events, have a few drinks or have a meal. Or just what ever we want to do. Remember this is a virtual bar.

To start things off. We have a soild four side Oak Bar with Brass foot rest with Soild Oak bar stools. Have 10 big Soild Oak tables w/chairs that seat 10 people per table. We have a game room w/ three pool tables. I'll leave the vedio games up to the ones that play them things on what they want to add. We have a big 20 X 30 Deck out back w/ two Spas. We have 6 big screen plasma TV's 4 in the bar area. One in the game room and one out on tha deck.

The bar is fully stocked. We have pop, water sport drinks for the under age and the non alcoholic Bothers and Sisters.

Feel free to add anything to the saloon as you wish. This can also be a place where new people can stop in and introduce there selves to us and buy us all a drink

Views: 5507

Replies to This Discussion

O sure blame me jen your the one and the rest of you hens that made him the way he is Hondo you better check all your accounts that duck is sly & good luck on your emt class well ill think ill have a shot and beer now Rom come on in bro i got ya tab today
Hey all, I have a miller lite draft and a shot of Jack!!
Aaahhhhh... well I am in Duck remission ...... I haven't thought about that Duck in 24 hours.... sold the shotgun.. and I am getting me a white flag....

Bartender... A Genny Light and a round for the saloon.... I will just sit over here with my flag and wait til that Damn Duck comes in.... uuuuggghhhh
well....... I guess I will have a little lunch..... Just some sandwiches.. and I will sit down and watch some baseball.... Genny Light... please..
Hi all, I'll have a miller lite draft please!!
hey all ! Jack and Coke for me my dear 'tender... a round for all. how goes it tonight?
Well thank you Jo Anne....Happy to meet you.... welcome to the Saloon... Dennis... I saw her first... LOL
Jo Anne....Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Bar Keep I'll put her Jack n Coke on my tab. Ok...I know get a round for everyone. How about some dinner. Any Prime Rib left? I'll have my Sam Adams. Any one wanna join me for dinner?
Ok a friend of mine has a buddy over in Afganastan.
I am sending him Dark Knights for his troop.
On 9/11 at 8:46 PM they are going to light them up as is my Engine crew in full dress unifrom!
Also I have now been told many Fire crews across the country will join it, The internet is great!
(PM only because I am in the honor guard in NYC for the services and can't light up in the AM) 8:46 Am is the time the first plane hit the towers. If any of you would like to join us please feel free. Thank you guys so much
Hey all! I'll have a miller lite draft please!!
Hi all!! i'll take a miller lite long neck and a club sandwhich for lunch!!
Well i finally get time to stop in here and nobody to have a drink with.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service