To all my brothers and sisters in the fire and ems service.

I want o start a virtrual bar here on this site. This is will be a place where we can stop and say howdy and have a few drinks and visit with each other. We gather for sport events, have a few drinks or have a meal. Or just what ever we want to do. Remember this is a virtual bar.

To start things off. We have a soild four side Oak Bar with Brass foot rest with Soild Oak bar stools. Have 10 big Soild Oak tables w/chairs that seat 10 people per table. We have a game room w/ three pool tables. I'll leave the vedio games up to the ones that play them things on what they want to add. We have a big 20 X 30 Deck out back w/ two Spas. We have 6 big screen plasma TV's 4 in the bar area. One in the game room and one out on tha deck.

The bar is fully stocked. We have pop, water sport drinks for the under age and the non alcoholic Bothers and Sisters.

Feel free to add anything to the saloon as you wish. This can also be a place where new people can stop in and introduce there selves to us and buy us all a drink

Views: 5509

Replies to This Discussion

Ok, so this whole time it has been some damn Duck that has taken all my money. Here ducky, ducky, ducky....Ok can I'll have a Sam Adams and an order of wings. Hot of course. Romulus it probably was us helping out during the ice storm of '98. Judging by the way this summer has gone. Remeber summer it showed up for a weekend in May. We'll have at least one major ice strom again.
Good morning everyone. I am new to this group and joined up because it looked like you were all having fun. I look forward to getting to know you.

Janet
Hi - Saw your comment about ladies joining the group. I've got you beat by a few years - but still have a soft spot for handsome devils.

I'd like to buy you a drink.
Eric,
I know these people and we are not stuck up maybe crazy but not stuck up!! I'll have a miller lite draft and some wings with Hondo!!! Make sure there is ranch dressing also!!
Watch Hondo... I am telling you... If that damn DUCK gets a hold of your cash.... and maybe even your credit card.. I am still receiving bills from his excursion to Cancun with MALLARD (RIP). Those two where in trouble from the get go.. I guess I will have some wings with Hondo and Floyd... Dennis should be showing up soon... YOU know how he can smell food from miles away.. LOL ... I'll take a Genny Light and a round from my friends...
Bartender ... tell me when Ms. Jenn comes in... she will be looking for me... lol and I need a running start.. lol
Janet.... Watch out from getting too close to the HOT TUB... That is Dennis's territory.... he will invite you in.. and the next thing you know... well.... he can talk a car salesman into buying his own car..... LOL He will be coming soon.. We have Hondo's wings on.... and he won't miss that...
Hmmm....Wings. Now exactly what did I do with that beer? That's right I finished it. I will have at least one more. No Genny for I don't need the Genny screamers tomorrow morning. I'll take my Sam Adams. Now, somebody mentioned something about a hot tub? Janet...your next drink is on me. One more day to the weekend.
Boy I just seen the wildest thing. Theres a duck out in the parking lot letting the air out of car tires. Bar keep bud long neck please.Get a round for any one else that wants one on me.
SOB, that damn DUCK did it to me again.... Thanks Eric for the info.. I am telling you boys... that damn duck is going to get some 00 buck shot soon... Bartender .... another Genny Light for me and a round for the guys... I guess I might as well have some more wings... SOON TO BE DUCK WINGS.. . LMAO

Remember to keep a eye out for Ms. Jenn and a open alley way for me to haul ....
Nitecap time!! Any more wings left or did Rom and crew eat them?? I'll have a miller lite draft and hook everybody else up!!
Thanks for the hot tub warning. It's been too hot for that anyhow. Spicy wings and a really cold beer sound much more inviting. Thanks for making me feel welcome.
Thanks Hondo. Morning for me now. Coffee? pleeease

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service